Account ManagersKerna Communications, is currently recruiting for experienced account managers who are looking for an opportunity to develop both existing and new business and working in a strong growth area.
The role will be cross sector and include accounts in financial services, industry and state agencies. Account managers report directly to the Managing Director and will work closely with senior technical and pre-sales staff to provide customers with innovative and imaginative solutions based on best of breed technologies.
Kerna has a large team of experienced technical staff and the primary objective of account managers is to find assignments for these resources either as services, project or solution sales. The sales process will typically be technical and require a strong grasp of networking products and terminology. Because of this the preference will be for candidates with a third level qualification or relevant experience.
Key requirements are:
- A professional manner
- A proven track record in corporate sales with a minimum of two years in a similar environment
- A dynamic and flexible approach
- Ability to plan work and meet demanding deadlines
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with existing accounts to maintain customer relationships and develop new business
- Meeting quarterly revenue targets
- Weekly forcasting and reporting on sales
The position will include a basic salary, expenses and commission with an OTE of 50K-80K and with the opportunity for the right candidate to grow this package to in excess of 100K.
Network and Security Engineers
Kerna is currently seeking both graduate level and experienced staff.
We can provide a challenging and rewarding working environment as part of a closely knit team. All our staff are provided with a competitive package and participate in a company bonus scheme.
The positions will suit ambitious, self motivating individuals looking for an opportunity to work on complex networking and security solutions. Experience of Unix is preferable, NT and TCP/IP networking exposure a plus.Junior roles will involve:
- Gaining experience with key leading edge products used to secure corporate networks
- Developing problem solving skills and knowledge of security devices
- Working on both self contained projects and as part of a team on larger projects
- Providing support for customers across a wide range of products
- Advising customers on security best practice
- Design and implementation of advanced security solutions for corporate customers
- Delivering consulting expertise
- Security audits and reviews
- Second and Third level support in resolution of customer service calls
- Exposure to upcoming technologies and introduction of new products to the Irish market
If you are interested in applying for any of the above positions, please send your CV either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
The Managing Director
105, Lower Baggot Street,